The Recovery Ride is committed to creating and growing a fundraising cycling event that provides grant and fundraising opportunities for San Diego-based nonprofits. We are opening up The Recovery Ride in 2018 to non-profit partner organizations in the fields of HIV/AIDS and/or recovery from alcohol and drugs. Partner Teams are eligible to receive a fundraising reimbursement of 75% of all funds raised by eligible team members before the event, payable to the partner organization.
We are a San Diego based 501(c)3 organization significantly serving the San Diego area in the fields of (a) recovery from alcohol / drugs and/or (b) HIV/AIDS treatment, education, or research and have submitted a copy of our 501(c)3 designation letter or that of our eligible fiscal sponsor.
By completing the form below, I certify that I am authorized to commit on behalf of my organization and understand the following requirements and deadlines:
- In order to be eligible for fundraising reimbursement we must register a minimum of 15 riders, or virtual riders, to our The Recovery Ride team on or before November 15, 2017.
- Our Team must raise a minimum of $1,500 on or before January 21, 2018, to be eligible for fundraising reimbursement.
- At least 50% of our team’s members must attend the event on January 21, 2018 as riders, volunteers or supporters.
- All funds reimbursed by The Recovery Ride will be spent on San Diego-based programs.
- If the foregoing requirements are met, our organization will receive a fundraising reimbursement of 75% of all monies raised by our team’s participants, payable within 30 days following the event.
I further understand that failure to execute all of the above will result in a forfeiture of funds, including the return of all funds granted.
Partner Team Certification
I have reviewed and agree to the following rules for The Recovery RIde Partner Team recruitment and participation:
- We are an eligible 501(c)3 service organization registered as described.
- Only the funds raised by our The Recovery Ride Partner Team registered team members (and their verified, eligible matching funds from employers) will be counted toward our final The Recovery Ride team total.
- The final date for submission of funds that are eligible to be counted toward our The Recovery RIde financial partnership agreement team total is January 21, 2018 at 10:00am. Funds turned in after this date will not count towards eligible final team totals.
- The total amount of all uncollectible checks and charges returned to The Recovery Ride before 10:00am on January 21, 2018 that can be attributed to a rider registered as part of a The Recovery Ride funds team, will be deducted from the organization’s total.
- Matching funds attributable to a registered team member of a The Recovery Ride funds team and logged with The Recovery Ride office by the fundraising deadline will be considered in final team totals.
- The Recovery Ride Partner Teams are encouraged to register board members, employees, donors, volunteers, clients as well as their families and friends to raise funds and ride on their The Recovery Ride team.
- We are a The Recovery Ride Partner Team and may not solicit or approach existing teams, corporate teams, employee groups, or previously established The Recovery Ride teams, such as, but not limited to, The Glittery Unicorns, Team Stepping Stone, Team HIV Funding Collaborative, etc., to be on our team or redirect their team’s funds to our team.
- I understand that the 2018 The Recovery Ride will be held on Sunday, January 21, 2018
to participate and join as a fundraising partner, Please complete the form below:
Contact Jae Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.